Cloud Warehouse Management Software
Streamline Fulfillment to Reduce Errors, Generate More Transactions,
and Increase Productivity
Warehouse Management integrates with all parts of the Acumatica Distribution Edition to accurately and efficiently manage advanced warehouse needs Manage and track your orders on the go with the native mobile app for android and apple. Boost customer satisfaction by automating every facet of your business.
Reduce errors and improve customer satisfaction. Mistakes in order fulfillment lead to costly returns and lower customer satisfaction. Efficient barcode scanning and verification of picked items eliminate over-shipments, under-shipments, and shipping incorrect items.
Automate routine picking, packaging, PO receiving, putting away, transferring, and physical counting tasks with customized workflows and form modes. This eliminates the risk of people skipping important steps, increases productivity, and reduces training costs.
Leverage hands-free operation. Preprinted smart scan sheets allow warehouse workers to perform all necessary system interactions with just a scanner—a handy feature for those who must wear gloves. For example, scan sheets include commands such as complete shipment, next/previous box, and remove item. Audible and visual indicators and warnings provide immediate feedback when incorrect items or more units than purchased are scanned.
Efficiently Handle Order Fulfillment with Acumatica Warehouse Management Software (WMS)
Improve item picking. Pick for multiple orders at once using wave or batch picking. Complete picking from inventory in a single pass.
Choose the preferred packing mode. Pack items and generate mailing labels automatically based on package weights, or let the system tell you the required packaging for specific items.
Acumatica Fulfillment Features & Capabilities
– Generate wave or batch pick lists based on the best path for each available picker.
– Use barcodes to speed up the picking process.
– Barcodes on pick lists prevent picking items not included in the order.
– Provide adequate package size and packing material to ensure safe transport.
– Support barcodes and lot/serial numbers for accurate order completion.
– Easily correct errors in amount, weight, items, and more.
– Integrate with digital scales and printers to automatically weigh and print labels and packing slips.
– Select shipping providers: UPS, USPS, and FedEx, as well as international carriers.
– Ensure prompt pickup through your preferred carrier.
– Automate shipment label generation.
– Set up automatic tracking on all shipments.
– Notify customers of shipment progress through each stage of order fulfillment.